506A/155 Franklin Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,220 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4221461
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Boutique and Sophisticated
Etch yourself into this beautifully furnished studio apartment!
Situated in the highly sought after Fulton Lane Apartment Complex, this apartment is just walking distance to the Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne Central and the close proximity to the Melbourne University and RMIT.
This spectacular apartment comes FURNISHED and comprises of:
- Open plan living area with private balcony
- State of the art kitchen with mirror splash backs, stone bench top, and European appliances
- Sleek bathroom with stone tiles
- Spacious powder room
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
Residents enjoy access to the building's concierge service, a garden terrace, 25m heated indoor lap pool, spa, sauna, gym, private cinema, outdoor BBQ areas, dining room & kitchen. This is a mangificent lifestyle property and you will enjoy every aspect of living here.
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Only 1Form applications will be accepted for this property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne includes alarm system, intercom, and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 506A/155 Franklin Street, Melbourne today!