Holding Fee Received
501B/8 Bourke Street,
Mascot, NSW 2020
Rent ID: 4388807
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH STUDY
MGM Martin proudly presenting this oversized 2 bedroom apartment within the highly sought after Tempo Development offers style, substance and quality in the heat of Mascot's vibrant thriving shopping and dining precinct. The secure complex also offers resort-style living with access to a 25 metre heated pool and gymnasium.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
- Expansive open plan living with flow to massive wrap around balcony
- Sleek kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and gas appliances
- Large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and access to balcony
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning & security intercom
- Modern spacious bathrooms with quality Caroma fixtures
- Separate internal laundry with dryer, separate study area
- Side by Side secure parking with lift access, storage cage
- The building offers resort style swimming pool, gym facilities and community rooms
- Train Station across the road, close to cafes, shops, restaurants, banks and school
- Internal area: 104 sqm - Balcony Area: 71sqm Total Area 175sqm
Where is it?
Mascot is a hidden gem that is rapidly being discovered, enjoying excellent transport options and easy accessibility to all the areas emerging lifestyle benefits. If travel is your thing or your work is in aviation, it's just a few minutes' drive to the domestic and international airports.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mascot
Lifestyle in Mascot
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Mascot includes air-conditioning and study. Apply to rent 501B/8 Bourke Street, Mascot today!