Seniors Rental Community
50034A/1 Church Street,
Grovedale, VIC 3216
Rent ID: 3683995
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Rental in Retirement Community - Single Unit with Lunch Daily.
This lovely ground-level single unit is part of Ingenia Gardens Grovedale, an independent seniors rental community where youll feel welcome and have real freedom in retirement! We know youll be impressed
This light and airy unit is a purpose-built home for retirement comfort, safety and low maintenance. Youll find it easy to move in and we know youll be proud to be a resident. Its the perfect home for enjoying your independence as part of a welcoming community.
- Open plan living area
- Kitchenette with fridge & microwave
- Air conditioning or heating
- Spacious bedroom with ensuite and wardrobe
- Private entertainment courtyard
- Welcoming, secure and gated community
- Small pets are welcome
Dont miss out! Renting in retirement is growing in popularity and Ingenia Gardens is proud to be the right choice for many wonderful people. Arrange your tour today.
Included in your weekly rent is a 2-course home-style lunch each day. Dine with new friends in the community room or in the privacy of your unit. A range of affordable and flexible catering packages are available including breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can enjoy a very tasty retirement!
Our leafy and landscaped Grovedale community is on Church Street, with easy access to the post office, public transport, cafes, reliable medical facilities and government services (like Centrelink/Medicare). The local Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre is a resident favourite!
Renting at Ingenia Gardens means you get all the benefits without having to buy in to those expensive lock in contracts.
- Social clubs, day trips, mingles and more
- Friendly onsite management (Mon to Fri)
- Community room and social areas
- Lovingly maintained grounds and facilities
- Homestyle affordable catering packages
- Health and wellbeing care coordination services
- Minor home maintenance taken care of
You can be confident in renting; your tenancy agreement is your safety net that protects your rights as a resident. PLUS, by choosing to rent youll be keeping your options open and your money in your control. Thats real freedom for you to enjoy your retirement!
Arrange your community tour today and well be glad to include a free lunch in the community for you to enjoy with our residents. Our friendly Community Manager is looking forward to getting to know you and your loved ones.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Grovedale
Lifestyle in Grovedale
Want to live in Grovedale? 50034A/1 Church Street, Grovedale could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom property comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how