50 Tucker Street,
Chapel Hill, QLD 4069
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4439106
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Situated high on a leafy block in a quiet cul-de-sac, this property is a short five minute drive to Kenmore Plaza for all your shopping news, public transport just a 100m walk from your front door & close by well renowned schools. Established gardens at the front of the property add to the charm of this character home whilst ensuring the privacy of the lucky occupants. Just a 15 minute stroll away you will also find multiple Mt Coot-tha walking trails.
The upper level features three bedrooms, a modern kitchen with adjoining dining room, a bathroom with a separate toilet, and a good sized lounge that opens to a full length verandah.
Downstairs features a generous utility rumpus and storage room. The large double garage has internal access to the home and plenty of extra storage and workshop space.
Spacious and simple, this property will not last long.
- Air conditioning lounge room, leading out to balcony with a leafy outlook
- Main bedroom with built in wardrobe, air conditioning and access to the back deck
- Large kitchen with ample storage space and dishwasher
- Huge rumpus downstairs - perfect for your home office, with an extra storage room
- Separate bath tub and shower
- Double lock up garage
- Polished timber floors
- Security screens throughout
Located within the catchment area for Indooroopilly State High & the prestigious Chapel Hill State Primary School.
Other nearby schools include:
Ambrose Treacy College for Boys at Indooroopilly
Brisbane Boys College at Toowong
St Peters Lutheran College at Indooroopilly
Holy Family Primary School Indooroopilly
Our Lady of the Rosary Primary School Kenmore
Pet friendly - upon application.
Book your inspection online so that we can update you with any change of plan.
Please bring your completed applications to avoid disappointment.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chapel Hill
Lifestyle in Chapel Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 50 Tucker Street, Chapel Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.