50 Thompson Road,
North Fremantle, WA 6159
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4199606
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTIFUL CHARACTER HOME CLOSE TO LEIGHTON BEACH AND THE RIVER
Be the first to view this beautiful character home that comes with a large extension for parents retreat and privacy. Or it will be perfect as a sharing house as the back of the property has a private entrance.
FRONT OF THE PROPERTY
- 2 bedrooms and 1 study
- 1 bathroom
- Open Plan kitchen & dining with Gas cooktop/oven,
- Separate lounge
REAR OF THE PROPERTY
- Family room or 2nd kitchen/lounge
- 1 main Bedroom with built in robe and en-suite
- Private entrance
- Single enclosed carport
- Extra space for parking at the front of the house
- Jarrah floorboards and tiles though out
- Gas bayonets
- Easy care courtyards
- Gas hotplate
- Security screen to front
- 400m walking distance from Leighton Beach
- 5 minute walk to the River
- 5 minute walk to the North Fremantle Train Station
- Close to the North Fremantle Primary School and the Beehive Montessori School in Cottesloe
Sorry, no pets
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy. Simply click on the button above 'Book an inspection time' then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today!
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.rmaproperty.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed to provide to our representative at the inspection.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rental Management Australia will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Fremantle
Lifestyle in North Fremantle
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
50 Thompson Road, North Fremantle, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in North Fremantle.