50 Seymour Road,
Ascot, QLD 4007
$10,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4717122
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Take A Step Up to the Next Level of Luxury
Proudly positioned within Ascot, one of Brisbanes most exciting and exclusive suburbs, this property combines a luxurious home with an exciting lifestyle. This is one you do not want to miss!
Architecturally designed and showcasing elegance alongside high quality craftmanship throughout, this home offers little more to do than move in and pop the bubbly! Those who take pride in the street appeal of their home are sure to appreciate the prominent and stylish frontage, whilst entertainers will delight in the wraparound al fresco deck and plunge pool.
The following outstanding features present
- Quality timber flooring and an abundance of natural light enhance the spacious interior of the home
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout plus ceiling fans
- Well designed kitchen with glass splashback, island bench and breakfast bar, butlers panty and stainless steel Smeg appliances and 6-burner gas cooktop
- Living and dining spaces are conveniently placed in an open-plan layout and flow seamlessly to the exterior entertaining area
- Large laundry room with cabinetry and bench space
- Wraparound alfresco deck complete with plunge pool, heated outdoor shower and surrounding landscaped garden
- Luxuriously appointed master bedroom with dressing room
- Ensuite with infusion of natural light, double vanities, large shower cubicle and a bathtub
- Four additional large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Relax and unwind in the privacy of the upstairs living area
The home is within walking distance of Eagle Farm and Doomben Racecourses and bustling Racecourse Road. Stroll along the boardwalk and enjoy the new Portside Precinct there is so much on offer for you to enjoy plus an amazing array of Brisbanes finest public and private schools in close proximity.
This home has been designed to provide the ultimate upscale lifestyle the location does not get better than this!
Go directly to www.arthurconias.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.arthurconias.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed and provide to our representative at the inspection.
* Important * Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Arthur Conias will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
Property Code: 4773
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ascot
Lifestyle in Ascot
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 50 Seymour Road, Ascot is unfurnished and available to rent.