50 Settlers Way,
Frankston South, VIC 3199
$2,287 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3823396
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated & sparkling clean home in Frankston South - Ready to move in and enjoy a wine on the deck!
Welcome to 50 Settlers Way, Frankston South. Located in the ever popular Mount Erin Estate, this aesthetic brick family home is beautifully presented and offers luxury and livability in abundance. Close to the Frankston Golf Club for golf enthusiasts and various schools in the area including Mount Erin College, Bayside Christian College and the St Augustine's Primary School.
Inspect this great home and be impressed by:
- An open plan living and formal dining space is light-filled and adjoins the kitchen.
- The updated kitchen is functionally arranged and exudes a contemporary feel. Sky lighting floods the space with natural light. Offering gas cooking, dishwasher and electric oven. The sink and preparation area with breakfast bar overlooks the secondary dining space, as well as the family room.
- The well sized family room is invitingly warm and features a Coonara fire place as well as split system cooling.
- Adjoining the meals and family areas is an expansive decked and covered entertainment area. This entertainment space conveniently wraps the 'living' portion of the home and ascends from an additional terrace as well as the neat grassed rear yard.
- The master suite is well positioned away from two remaining bedrooms and features a walk through robe, split system air-conditioner as well as a full and updated ensuite.
- Bedrooms two and three are familiarly light filled and feature built in robes.
- A central family bathroom separates these rooms and offers a bathtub.
- The separate laundry is well sized and offers outdoor access to the rear of the home.
This quality family home offers a contemporary and functional design, space and versatility. The ease of maintaining the home and surrounds, dual living and dining spaces, double garage with anadditional garage/ workshop space contribute to the appeal and livability of the home.
Additional features include:
Freshly painted throughout, new window furnishings, new lighting, garden shed, separate toilet, large windows and light-filled throughout, evaporative air conditioning, gas ducted heating, excellent linen and storage space, thoughtful layout and design, aesthetic appeal, paved driveway, low maintenance home and gardens, private and secure and near to Peninsula link access.
***Disclaimer: the lawn in some photos has been digitally edited. And digital furnishings have been added
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston South
Lifestyle in Frankston South
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Frankston South comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 50 Settlers Way, Frankston South today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how