50 Roberts Street,
Camperdown, NSW 2050
$5,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th May 2021
Rent ID: 3822299
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unique New Family Home!
**3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE FOR 48 ROBERTS**
With This Eco-Home, You Can Have It All: Peace, Comfort, Modern Living, and Everything at Your Fingertips
This beautiful, completely top-down renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom eco-home features skylights throughout, drenching the home in natural sunlight. There are 2 solar systems for both hot water and electricity, with estimates of savings for you to be between $1200-$1500 each year. Built with the occupant in mind, this property had considerable thought put into the comfort of its residents. The property keeps cool during summer and warm during winter due to the construction and substantial insulation.
There is a spacious courtyard out the back for your enjoyment also.
Completed in 2020, the house incorporates the unique features of:
- Spacious internal spaces throughout and a generous courtyard.
- To address Climate Change, the house incorporates energy-efficient construction in conjunction with its heritage restoration
Therefore, the house is cool in summer and warm in winter with little or no need for cooling or heating.
- The upper level has an air conditioning system.
However, given the energy efficiencies, there is little need to use it.
- High quality timber flooring, finishes, and fittings throughout.
- Built-in wardrobes to the three bedrooms plus additional storage cupboards.
- Eight skylights, which give a high level of solar access and light throughout all of which is adjustable by remote electronic operators.
- Louvre windows throughout, therefore providing efficient cross ventilation.
- Two solar systems hot water gas boosted and electricity.
- Six internet connection points throughout therefore facilitating remote working.
- Satellite provision for overseas television connection.
- Dimmer control to all light fittings.
- Security lighting and alarm system
The location, which is second to none, offers short walks to buses and trains via Newtown station and King Street/Parramatta Road, restaurants via the delights and eating options on King Street, shorts walks also to University of Sydney, Royal Prince Alfred hospital, parks, and easy driving access to Princes Highway, Parramatta Road and more.
Don't miss your chance to live in one of the best in the Inner West!
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camperdown
Lifestyle in Camperdown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
50 Roberts Street, Camperdown, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Camperdown.