50 Park Terrace,
Edithburgh, SA 5583
$1,530 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4035941
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Quietly located and close to the town center.
This 3 bedroom home is tucked away in a quite location of Edithburgh, but close enough to the town center, football oval and Jetty. The lounge area has a combustion heater for those cooler nights and a split system heating and cooling. The kitchen comes with a dishwasher, and a separate dining area.
The home is situated on a large allotment, so there is plenty of room for extra cars and a boat. Large secured shed for storage.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Edithburgh
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
50 Park Terrace, Edithburgh, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Edithburgh.