50 Norton Street,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4562062
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING FAMILY HOME IN FABULOUS LOCATION!
Perfectly located opposite Ashfield Mall and close to shops, schools and transport is this immaculately presented, freshly painted bungalow ready to move into and enjoy.
- Wide entry hallway leads to a separate formal lounge and dining room
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms
- Large tiled family room and rumpus room
- Solid timber kitchen with gas appliances
- Large bathroom with bath. Additional shower and toilet.
- Backyard is fully-fenced and easy to maintain.
- Double tandem lock up garage with space for 2 vehicles and storage.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, high patterned ceilings and leadlight windows
- Pets will be considered upon application
For a private inspection please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0460 929 148
To make an online application for this property prior to inspecting, you can apply via 1form.com or http://t-app.com.au/eldersiw
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 50 Norton Street, Ashfield. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.