50 Nicklin Drive,
Beaconsfield, QLD 4740
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3833326
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Huge Dual Living Opportunity in Beaconsfield
Welcome to 50 Nicklin Drive Beaconsfield. This fully fenced, supersize property has LOTS of space for everyone and would be perfect for a family that needs a dual level living arrangement. Centrally located in Beaconsfield it is just a short drive from both The CBD and Mount Pleasant Shopping Centre.
Beaconsfield is a very popular family friendly suburb within very close distance to a wide range of private and public schooling options. The property is on a corner allotment in a cul de sac and also directly opposite a park providing entertainment for the kids and a great opportunity for family leisure activities.
Some of the features of this property are as follows:
- Large brand new split system air conditioner to living area
- Office, studio, sewing or craft room just off the entrance
- Neat and tidy kitchen with new dishwasher and upright gas stove
- 3 Bedrooms (one with split system air conditioning)
- Bathroom with separate toilet for extra convenience
- Deck overlooking the fully fenced large back yard
- Bathroom and separate toilet
- 4 rooms, 3 with split system AC
- Kitchen bench with sink perfect for a kitchenette set up for teenagers or grandparents
- Double garden shed for extra storage
- Pets considered upon application
- Gardian's preferred method of application is online for speedy processing.
If you are looking for a big house with multiple living spaces and a great dual living opportunity then this could be it. Contact the friendly Gardian Property Management team today to arrange an inspection.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beaconsfield
Lifestyle in Beaconsfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 6 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Beaconsfield comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 50 Nicklin Drive, Beaconsfield today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how