50 Moraby Street,
Keperra, QLD 4054
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 697198
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family home in Quiet Location
This beautifully refurbished, lowest brick home, situated on a 534 sqm lot, is within walking distance to Great Western Shopping Centre, Ferny Grove Bowls Club, public transport, schools and day care centres.
Situated in the attractive suburb of Keperra - recognized for its great family environment.
The home consists of:
- 3 bedrooms with air-conditioning in master and second bedroom for your comfort
- 1 bathroom with shower over bath
- Combined lounge/dining room
- Well fitted kitchen with brand new dishwasher, cook-top and rangehood
- Extensive outdoor entertainment area
- Lovely secure level backyard with large lawn and recently landscaped gardens
- 1 undercover carport
Low maintenance house with good sized shed in the backyard for your use.
Go directly to www.arthurconias.com.au to book your inspect ion or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.arthurconias.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed and provide to our representative at the inspection.
* Important * Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Arthur Conias will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
Property Code: 3991
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Keperra
Lifestyle in Keperra
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Keperra? 50 Moraby Street, Keperra could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how