50 Mcarthur Street,
Guildford, NSW 2161
$2,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2545604
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Gas cooking, air conditioning, no carpet, low maintenance yard & Water included!
Located in a quiet street, close to local oval, public transportation, shops, good solid family home features:
+ Fully tiled, 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 rooms with built in wardrobes
+ Open plan lounge and dining , fully tiled with air conditioning
+ Bathroom and toilet in separate space
+ Modern kitchen with gas cooking
+ Internal Laundry
+ Under cover pergola area for entertaining with an easy low maintenance yard.
+ Undercover carport
Guildford Public School
South Creative and performing Arts high school
Local park oval
Guildford Train Station
Please note, entrance to property can be accessed from Townsend Street.
WANT TO INSPECT? Register by following steps below.
1. If on realestate.com.au or starrpartners.com.au
click on the `BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME or REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME or INSPECT ' button
2. If you are on the realestate.com.au
or domain.com.au website click on the `EMAIL AGENT' button and follow steps
3. If you register and no inspection times are available you will be sent an SMS of future inspection times
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any changes, cancellations or future inspection times.
"Advertising disclaimer: The information provided herewith has been furnished to us. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely on their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate".
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Guildford
Lifestyle in Guildford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
50 Mcarthur Street, Guildford, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Guildford.