50 Kirkpatrick Street,
Turramurra, NSW 2074
Rent ID: 3837226
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Full Brick Executive Family Home
This refined full brick home sits on a generous 1,200 sqm (approx.) of mostly level / landscaped land that is positioned on a serene cul-de-sac within an exclusive pocket of Ku-ring-gai, impeccably designed to cater to a luxurious yet relaxed lifestyle. Its idyllic location and the abundance of features that this property has to offer sure make it the perfect private and tranquil retreat from the rest of the busy world for you and your family to enjoy.
The property's subtle façade truly juxtaposes the entertainer's delight that lies beyond. The sun-dappled back garden and a canopy of trees creates the perfect scene for outdoor entertaining complete with picturesque alfresco living area and a family sized in-ground swimming pool.
The interior of this property spoils you with space for indoor living and entertaining with ample space for formal and informal rooms. The home's elegant lounge area features a cozy fireplace and a wet bar with hidden underground cellar. Then, as you travel through the house, you'll find every home cook's dream kitchen fitted with top of the line appliances (two Bosch ovens, Miele cooktop and dishwasher) and a breakfast bar. The upstairs is home to all of the five well-sized bedrooms, including the expansive master wing with a walk-in robe, spa ensuite, balcony, adjoining fully appointed home office and external entry.
This private paradise property is within an easy stroll to the bus stops, Ku-ring-gai golf course and just moments to the village which offers a supermarket, bottle shop and local gems such as The Garden Tap and Farina Pizzera. If you love the outdoors, you will appreciate this property's proximity to the beautiful Bobbin Head Park that is a part of the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park. Explore all the exceptional charms this house has to offer and contact our agents today!
* Superb architectural design, high ceilings, filled with light
* Formal dining with bespoke cabinetry, large casual dining
* Large stone topped gourmet gas and induction kitchen
* Lower level bathroom, substantial laundry, ducted A/C, heated flooring ground floor
* Five bedrooms all with robes, one with a built-in desk
* Easy internal access double lock up garage with storage
* Expansive wraparound alfresco terraces, some covered
* Showpiece glass wrapped fully tiled pool, level lawns
* Poolside cabana with built-in barbeque, garden shed
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Turramurra
Lifestyle in Turramurra
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Turramurra? 50 Kirkpatrick Street, Turramurra could be your new home before you know it. The 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how