50 Kennedy Street,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$1,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4681516
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Kingsford - Easy Walk To UNSW
This well presented 2 bedroom unfurnished apartment is situated in a small block of 6.
- 2 good size bedrooms
- Built-in robes in both rooms
- Large lock up garage.
Is ultra convenient few minutes walk to University of NSW, CBD bus and light rail Easy walk to some of Sydney's finest Asian eateries, cafes and fresh food shopping, 5 minutes walk to University public access aquatic Centre with 25 metre pool and modern gymnasium. 5 minutes drive to Randwick Junction, Prince of Wales Hospital, Centennial Park and numerous golf courses.
Please call Benny Thong on 0401 072 200 or our office on 9662 8144
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Want to live in Kingsford? 50 Kennedy Street, Kingsford could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.