50 John Street,
Uralla, NSW 2358
$1,820 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4270017
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern living in Historic Uralla
Located in a quiet, friendly neighbourhood within walking distance to the Uralla CBD, church, childcare centre and central school & surrounded by quality homes.
- 4 bedrooms with built-ins
- Open plan kitchen, dining, living area with new appliances & large breakfast bar
- Double access bathroom & separate toilet
- Quality floor coverings, vinyl and carpet.
- Instantaneous gas hot water system.
- The home is heated via reverse cycle air conditioning with the option of multiple gas point including one that services the BBQ
- Great size entertaining area
- 5000 litre rainwater tank connected to laundry, toilet and garden tap.
- Powered & insulated lockup garage with space for 3 vehicles plus a workshop area
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Uralla
Lifestyle in Uralla
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 50 John Street, Uralla. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.