Never before offered
50 Harris Street,
Jamisontown, NSW 2750
Rent ID: 4444330
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ducted Aircon/Boat or Caravan parking
Spacious and convenient for those who love adventure.
This property comes with a spacious driveway which leads up to 3 car carport with a remote control door. This carport has a high roof making it perfect for a caravan or boat to fit in.
The location of this property makes it convenient for families as it offers choice of local schools, shops, parklands and public transport.
- Ducted air conditioning
- Enough space for a boat, caravan + many car spaces
- 3 generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Outdoor living
- Kids cubby house
- Outdoor garden shed
- Well landscaped garden
- Double Blinds | Sunscreen blinds and Blockout blinds
- Comes with shoe cabinet at the front
- Renovated bathroom and separate toilet
- Modern open plan kitchen with filtered drinking water
- 20m approx. to the local playground
- NBN FTP
Call or SMS Litsa on 0466 969 164 or Paul now on 0424 823 911 for your private inspection or for further information.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is believed to be correct and accurate, however, RE/MAX Lifestyle Marketing does not guarantee its accuracy and we urge prospective buyers to make their own enquiries if necessary.
3 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jamisontown
Lifestyle in Jamisontown
Want to live in Jamisontown? 50 Harris Street, Jamisontown could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.