50 Gregadoo Road,
Lake Albert, NSW 2650
$2,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th April 2020
Rent ID: 3830092
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 5 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
PERFECT FAMILY SANCTUARY
With plenty of space inside and out, this extraordinary property located on small acres offers all conveniences with multiple separate zones for residents.
The private, leafy drive leads to a sanctuary offering seclusion to the occupants. There are multiple areas for enjoying cups of tea in the sun, reading, working or playing with the kids. It would be easy to hide away and forget the outside world.
The property has rural aspects but is walking distance to Mater Dei schools and a quick drive to supermarkets and the medical precinct. This is a rare opportunity to secure a comfortable and spacious residence close to town with a rural lifestyle.
The renovated west wing of the home offers;
- Three spacious bedrooms, one with walk in robe and en-suite and two with built in robes with split system heating and cooling.
- The new living zone, containing living, dining, study and walk in pantry. This features the modern kitchen with raked exposed beams includes easy to clean stainless steel benchtop, Bosch dishwasher and Smeg 900mm oven and 5 gas burner freestanding oven. Large windows offer an uninterrupted view of the Gregadoo Hills delivering a sense of space and serenity. There is external entry to the living area and exit from the kitchen to outside living
- Large recently renovated bathroom with toilet bath and deep shower
- Modern laundry with plenty of work and storage space.
The rustic front entrance opens to a living space with stairs to the spacious parents retreat and the original East wing of the home.
The East wing could be used as an office, a third living area or even a bedroom. It comprises a:
- Fully functional kitchenette with breakfast bar and electric cooking oven
- Open plan dining and living with an open fireplace
- Split System
- Large (original) laundry
- Ceiling fans
The parents retreat upstairs offers an peaceful space to re-energise overlooking the amazing view over Gregadoo Hills from the sun room. There is also a large office / library, walk in robes, sizable dressing room and en-suite.
This home also offers a double garage with roller door. Multiple car carport and large shed with plenty of storage.
The rear garden offers an expansive lawn that leads into a timeless covered pergola constructed from antique wooden beams adorned by grape vines. Power, gas and water is all connected for outdoor entertaining and pizzas from the pizza oven.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE
Click 'book inspection' and we will instantly respond with available inspection times.
If there is no book inspection button please go to our website at www.waggawagga.ljhooker.com.au and click the 'book inspection' button to register a time that suits you.
We are also offerring 'face time' inspections and private viewings. Please contact the agent for these.
2 Garage spaces
3 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lake Albert
Lifestyle in Lake Albert
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 50 Gregadoo Road, Lake Albert. This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how