50 Gordona Parade,
Beeliar, WA 6164
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th June 2021
Rent ID: 4449506
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Four bedroom, low maintenance family home with two bathrooms, separate lounge, theatre room, family room, alfresco dining, double garage, air conditioning, lovely kitchen and a lovely location.
Located directly across from the beautiful green Systena Park and playground. Walking distance to the best of Beeliar such as Coles, Aldi and speciality shops, restaurants, The Vale Bar and Brasserie, day care, medical and Primary Schools, as well as the shops at Meve. If that's not enough Coogee Beach, Cockburn Central and the Train Station, Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre and ARC are all just a quick drive away.
- Open plan living area with high ceilings, down lights and lots of natural light with sliding door to alfresco
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, breakfast bar and double fridge recess and sliding door to alfresco
- Theatre room / second living area
- Alfresco outdoor entertaining area with high ceilings
- Master bedroom with recessed feature ceiling, walk in robe and ensuite with plenty of bench space and modern neutral colours
- Three good sized minor bedrooms all with built in robes
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity. Separate toilet
- Laundry with linen cupboard, bench and under bench cupboards
- Garage with high ceiling, internal access and access to backyard
- Large reverse cycle split system air con in family room and a second smaller unit in master
- Neutral carpet or tiles throughout
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply click on the button above 'Book an inspection time' then enter your details and choose an
appointment time that suits YOU.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today!
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.rmaproperty.com.au. Once you
have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application
form completed to provide to our representative at the inspection.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this
marketing, Rental Management Australia will not be held liable for any errors in typing or
information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beeliar
Lifestyle in Beeliar
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Beeliar comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 50 Gordona Parade, Beeliar today!