50 Fisher Street,
East Brisbane, QLD 4169
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3886451
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Seeing is believing!
This beautifully renovated Queenslander offers a rare opportunity to rent in one of Brisbane's best suburbs.
Properties of this standard are quickly secured by families and professional couples seeking an inner-city base within walking distance to the CBD,the highly regarded Anglican Church Grammar School and the thriving Gabba precinct.
- 3 Bedrooms with high ceilings, VJ's & ceiling fans
- 2 bedrooms with air-conditioning
- Hampton style kitchen with high end German appliances - Neff gas cooktop, Siemens dishwasher & Bosch Pyrolytic oven
- Good sized living area
- Ultra modern kitchen with the latest appliances
- Ultra modern bathroom with large bath
- Underneath the main living level is a laundry and ample storage space
- Pet friendly upon application
- Large backyard
- Walking distance to cafes, bars, restaurants, hospitals, citycat ferry
This is the perfect property for a professional couple or young family searching for a home that offers space, comfort and the convenience of having Brisbane's CBD on your doorstep.
Please note: It is a requirement that all tenants book for inspections.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page direct from this listing and then by clicking the "Request an Inspection Time" or "Book an Inspection Time" icon.
Should you wish to apply in advance we accept online "1form" applications via the apply online link.
To book an inspection please contact Rachel Morris 0467 010 783 or Ray White East Brisbane directly on (07) 3906 2500.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Brisbane
Lifestyle in East Brisbane
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
50 Fisher Street, East Brisbane, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in East Brisbane.