50 Egan Street,
Cooma, NSW 2630
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4485914
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Brick Home
This large brick home is located close to the CBD of Cooma.
Upstairs you will find 2 bedrooms, one bathroom with separate toilet, kitchen and living area.
Downstairs is a self contained 1 bedroom unit with kitchen, living area, bathroom, separate toilet and laundry.
- Three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Two bathrooms, both with baths
- Two Kitchens
- Electric heating
- New carpet downstairs
- Interior freshly painted
- Two balcony's
- Two sheds
- Large block size
* Pets considered upon application.
** Application required prior to viewing**
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cooma
Lifestyle in Cooma
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
50 Egan Street, Cooma, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Cooma.