50 Belcam Circuit,
Clyde North, VIC 3978
$1,739 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th December 2019
Rent ID: 2531137
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Don't Pass This One By
BOOK OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION NOW OR REGISTER TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATES.
High quality family home of generous proportions within the highly sought after Berwick Waters Estate.
The home features:
- Generous master bedroom with walk in robe and high end ensuite offering oversized shower, his and her vanities and separate toilet
- Built in robes to remaining bedrooms
- Spacious and modern kitchen offering stone bench tops, ample cupboard space, 900mm oven/ stove, dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Two well appointed living areas
- The tiled meals area opens onto the undercover alfresco area ideal for the fast approaching warmer months
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Security alarm for added peace of mind
- NBN connection and LED lighting
- Double glazed windows to assist with heating and costs
- Oversize walk in linen
- Low maintenance gardens
- Double garage with internal access
- Please refer to maps for directions.
Located in Melbourne's south east, Berwick Waters offers over 52 hectares of wetlands and open space. The estate is located within close proximity to Beaconsfield, Berwick and Cranbourne train stations, walking distance to Hillcrest College, as well as just a short distance to the well-equipped shopping centre at Eden Rise and local schools including St Francis Xavier College, St Catherine's Primary School and Berwick Chase Primary School.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN HOMES. BOND $1739.
**Please Note - Open for Inspections are subject to change or cancellation without prior notice**
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clyde North
Lifestyle in Clyde North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Clyde North? 50 Belcam Circuit, Clyde North could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how