50 Ashvale Street,
Kingston, QLD 4114
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3815059
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 Bedroom Home with Internal Stairs & Close to All Amenities
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to COVID-19, we have been advised by government that open homes are not allowed. Private inspections are allowed at the moment. If you would like to inspect this property, please contact the agent listed. If you do attend a private inspection, we will require you to sign a declaration agreeing to terms of entry. If you have symptoms, travelled overseas in the last 14 days, or been in close contact with someone diagnosed with the virus, you will not be allowed to enter the property. If you would like to see this declaration before attending an inspection, please tell the agent.
Situated in a very quiet neighbourhood in close proximity to parks, local shops, local primary, high schools and private school, this highset home is legal height and council approved, downstairs.
Just down the road to the train station, bus stops local convenient store, dentist, doctors and more, this 4 bedroom home is designed to accommodate large family offering good size backyard, heaps of storage, polished timber floors, 3 bathrooms + 3 remote control garages!
This home features:
* Highset home on 642m2 fully fenced block
* large kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
* dining area off kitchen
* lounge/rumpus area with air conditioning
* bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
* large laundry area
* storage room under stairs
* single lockup with 2xinternal access
* large 3 bay lock up garage
* single carport
* internal stairs
* 4 bedrooms main with walk-in robe, toilet, vanity and tiled balcony
* 2nd living area with balcony
* main bathroom with shower over bath and vanity
* separate toilet
* easy care gardens
* rainwater tank
- 1 min / 500m - Logan City Recreational & Sporting Club
- 2 mins / 900m - Kingston State Primary
- 3 mins / 1.5km - Kingston Train Station
- 4 mins - Groves Christian College
- 5 mins - Logan Central Plaza Shopping Centre
- 5 mins - Logan Central Busway
- 25 mins - Brisbane
- 45 mins - Gold Coast
Please contact Cassie on 0428 258 721 or by email to arrange an inspection as she is flexible to arrange private inspections around busy schedules or other commitments.
We want to provide you with the best possible service and keep you informed and updated on any inspections.
Please register your name and contact details, as homes will only be opened if we have registered attendees.
When apply for this property, please use 1Form and email to email@example.com.
3 Garage spaces
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingston
Lifestyle in Kingston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
50 Ashvale Street, Kingston, a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kingston.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how