50 Annecy Blvd,
Fraser Rise, VIC 3336
$1,733 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4550702
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stage 4 Restrictions are in place throughout Melbourne, please email your interest on this property for the next available viewing when permitted.
Be impressed the moment you step inside this low maintenance townhouse. Comprising of 3 bedrooms & a study / retreat area. Open plan kitchen / meals area with a dishwasher. Extra features include ducted heating and ceiling fans in the bedroom . Double lock up garage with remote control. All this, within walking distance to shopping centres, public transport, schools. Inspection is a must !
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fraser Rise
Lifestyle in Fraser Rise
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Fraser Rise comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 50 Annecy Blvd, Fraser Rise today!