50/48 Havelock Street,
West Perth, WA 6005
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4141960
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
BEAUTIFUL CITY VIEWS!
Get in quick to come and see this classic penthouse apartment before it's too late!
The complex features a beautiful foyer entry which leads through to a central atrium and water feature. Being the top floor you will have easy access to the landscaped rooftop garden and BBQ facilities; this is a great place to relax and entertain friends and family.
Some of the many features includes:
- Large open plan living and dining area
- Well equipped kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Master bedroom with views of the city skyline which also features a built-in robe and private ensuite
- Bedroom 2 also features a built-in robe and a semi-ensuite
- Private balcony with French doors and beautiful city views
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- 1 parking spot undercover
- This property comes with all furniture included
This property is walking distance from Kings Park & Parliament House so there's plenty of areas for you to explore.
Please enquire online to be added into our database to register for available home open times.
If there are no available times when enquiring then you will be notified once some become available.
Sorry no pets!
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Perth
Lifestyle in West Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 50/48 Havelock Street, West Perth. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is fully furnished and ready to make your own.