50/41-51 Wright Street,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4265539
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Park View Two Beds Two Bath Huge Unit - Wright Street Hurstville
1 minute walking distance to Hurstville Public School, right next to Woodville Park, this huge size two bedroom unit will suits you comfortably.
- Generous open plan design with separate living and dining
- Contemporary kitchen equipped with gas appliances
- Both bedrooms with built-in robe
- Modern bathrooms, main with separate bath and walk in shower
- Internal laundry room
- Good sized wrapped up balcony
- One secured lock-up garage
- School catchment
- 5 minutes walk to Westfield Shopping Center
Available from 5th Feb, No pets preferred
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please call Janet Xie on 0403 088 478 for more information.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 50/41-51 Wright Street, Hurstville. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.