$375/wk + Aircon!
52 / 31 James Edward Street,
Richlands, QLD 4077
Available 10th February 2020
Rent ID: 2611124
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near New Spacious Townhouse in the heart of Richlands
Come visit this spacious near-new townhouse that is set in prime location. Close to Schools, Richlands Plaza including Woolworths, Gym, Pharmacy, Public transports and easy access to Centenary Highway and Ipswich Motorway.
With the open plan modern kitchen and dining adjoins with the tiled living area, it also leads to the covered back patio area that creates a balanced home which promotes both seamless indoor/outdoor living and entertainment.
The quiet complex features a public pool as well as numerous visitor parking. This townhouse also have a backdoor access to Brentford Road for the convenience and additional road side parking.
On-site manager available 24/7 for customer services.
Main Features not to missed:
- Modern Kitchen features stainless steel appliances including 4-stove electric cooktop, oven, range-hood, dishwasher
- Open-plan combined dining and cosy living area with Eco-friendly air-conditioning
- Tiled Floor for easier cleaning
- Private Toilet and Laundry
Upper Level: Carpet Rooms
- 1 Master Bedroom with triple-sliding-mirror-door wardrobe, Ceiling Fan & AIRCON
- En-suite includes shower & Toilet, with heater lights & fan.
- 1 Standard Bedrooms with Double-sliding-mirror-door wardrobe, Ceiling Fan and Balcony
- 1 Standard Bedrooms with Double-sliding-mirror-door wardrobe, Ceiling Fan and more internal space.
- Linen Closet area suitable to be a small entertainment area, with Spacious Sliding-door Linen Storage.
- Main Bathroom with Shower, Bath, with heater lights & fan.
- Upstairs toilet is separated for privacy.
- Spacious Single Garage
- Smoke Alarm installed in every bedroom as well as living area
- Plenty visitor car park on the premises
- Swimming Pool in the complex
- On-site manager for customer services
Photos are representative only, for Rentals and inspection, please contact:
The Resident Manager Steven Shih on 0433 216 287 or Melissa Lin on 0451 399 389
Or email email@example.com for rentals.
All Enquiries Welcome! Please contact us for more details.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richlands
Lifestyle in Richlands
52 / 31 James Edward Street, Richlands, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Richlands.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how