50/2 Wexford Street,
Subiaco, WA 6008
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th May 2021
Rent ID: 4389729
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN POPULAR COMPLEX!
Located inside the Emporium complex, this apartment offers the best of both worlds - convenient low maintenance apartment living but with the size and garden surrounds of a homely villa.
It doesn't get much better than this location! You'll be just steps away from the fruit and veggie market, Woolworths, Coles, Target, newsagent, pharmacies, cafe's and so much more! Not to mention all the transport options at your doorstep, including the train, the 97 bus and the Subiaco Tram.
- Well appointed kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and ample storage space
- Open plan living/lounge area with easy care wood-look flooring and balcony access
- Spacious bedroom with mirrored built-in robe
- Internal laundry with dryer included
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
- Generously sized balcony with leafy views
- 1x secure, undercover carbay
- Lock-up storage room
You can't afford to miss this property! Contact Loren today.
*Note: It is important that you select the 'Book Inspection Time' button and register your details to ensure you receive updates on any unforeseen changes or cancellations of viewing times. Alternatively if no 'Book Inspection Time' option is shown, please send through an enquiry with your details and you will be emailed the available inspection times.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the fixtures and fittings currently in the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Subiaco
Lifestyle in Subiaco
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 50/2 Wexford Street, Subiaco is unfurnished and available to rent.