5 York Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4515011
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
THE YORK I West Facing Studio Apartment I Fully-furnished
With a perfect Northern CBD location & solid build by Mirvac, 'The York' is a great building and this is the perfect apartment for an executive's city pad.
- West Aspect
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area and bedroom
- Open plan living
- 24 hour concierge service
- Sunny & private Northern CBD central location
- Historic Church, city, parks & treetops outlook
A short stroll to Martin Place, The Rocks & Circular Quay. Moments to Wynyard's shopping & transport.
This is an extremely well priced offering and sure to be quickly snapped up!
For further enquiries, receive updates, register for a viewing or to start an application please contact:
M: 0424 360 484
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
5 York Street, Sydney, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Sydney.