5 Wilson Street,
Labrador, QLD 4215
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th April 2020
Rent ID: 2827536
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cottage Inspired Home with Huge yard!
Property inspections are still happening. While open house inspections and in-person auctions are currently not permitted, you are still able to contact our office to request a private inspection. We ask that all inspection requests are made via email to email@example.com
This cute as a button home is positioned in the highly sought after area of 'Chirn Park'. Being minutes away from local cafes, shops, bars, restaurants, bakeries and more!
Features of this home include;
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-ins
- Air conditioner in lounge-room
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher
- Polished timber floor boards
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Security screens
- Covered outdoor entertaining deck
- Huge backyard with garden shed
- Pets considered upon application!
- Fully fenced property
Within close proximity to 'Chirn Park', Griffith University, GCU Hospital and M1 access!
Close to local schools, shops and local parks and transport facilities including G-Link.
Disclaimer: PRDnationwide Ashmore in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Labrador
Lifestyle in Labrador
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 5 Wilson Street, Labrador is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how