5 Warkil Street,
Cobram, VIC 3644
$1,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2839912
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ideal Family Home
This ideal family home is located 300m from local primary school, 600m from local high school and minutes from the town CBD.
Features three bedrooms, two with built in robes, carpet and blinds.
Lounge room with reverse cycle split system
Kitchen with electric cooktop and oven
bathroom includes shower and vanity with separate toilet.
Good size yard, fully fenced with rear access.
Call Amanda today to book your inspection!
Property Code: 3863
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cobram
Lifestyle in Cobram
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 5 Warkil Street, Cobram. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.