5 Vega Place,
Hinchinbrook, NSW 2168
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th October 2021
Rent ID: 4609425
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Come and inspect this 4 bedroom home in a quiet qul-de-sac street.
Property features include:
- Tiles throughout the home
- Built-Ins to three of the bedrooms
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Additional dining/family room
- Split system air con
- Good size backyard
- Double garage
- No pets please
Close to local schools, shops, sporting field and transport.
With the current health crisis we are very mindful of both our team and your well being. If you are interested in this property, please follow the following steps;
1. Take a moment to view all the photos provided with this advertisement
2. Book a private inspection by clicking on BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME or EMAIL AGENT button on this page to receive an invitation by both email and SMS
3. After viewing the home, if you would like to apply we will share an application form with you immediately
The initial lease term will be for a term of between 13 and 52 weeks depending on the owner's instructions.
If you are the successful applicant for this property you will be expected to pay 4 weeks rent as bond, 2 weeks rent in advance and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hinchinbrook
Lifestyle in Hinchinbrook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 5 Vega Place, Hinchinbrook. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.