5 Talbragar Street,
Ruse, NSW 2560
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3725708
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Immaculate Gardens and Home!
Be the first to inspect this classic family home. Upon inspection you will find a well appointed kitchen with plenty of storage, gas cooking stove top and serving bench leading out to the combined living and dining areas.
Outside you will also find a covered entertaining area as well as a manicured grassed yard with established gardens and fruit trees.
Additional features include:
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and Ensuite
• Timber Floorboards
• Downlights throughout
• Combined lounge and dining
• Secondary living area
• Single lock up garage
• Two air conditioning units
Conveniently located close to shops and Ruse public school and just a short drive to Campbelltown station.
Be quick to book your appointment today!
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
You can submit an online application at www.t-app.com.au
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application.
3. How can I inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ruse
Lifestyle in Ruse
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Ruse comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 5 Talbragar Street, Ruse today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how