5 Strafford Street,
Bethania, QLD 4205
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th October 2020
Rent ID: 4109093
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great 3 bedroom home with side access!
This is a cute 3 bedroom home ready for new tenants!
- Three bedroom two with built ins
- Bathroom with tub
- Open plan lounge, dining & kitchen with air conditioning
- Colorbond fence with gate
- Entertaining area
- Single carport with side access
- Neat & easy to maintain gardens
Walking distance to Bethania train station, Canterbury College, day care centre, shops, parklands & Logan River.
Contact us today for an inspection!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bethania
Lifestyle in Bethania
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
5 Strafford Street, Bethania, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bethania.