5 Sterling Circuit,
Camperdown, NSW 2050
Rent ID: 2132769
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RESORT STYLE 1BED WITH PARKING
Occupying an elevated site on the corner of Booth Street and Pyrmont Bridge Road, Camperdown, Trio is a bold and brilliant addition to the landscape.
Trio combines the cosmopolitan culture and accessibility of the Inner West with all the benefits of living spaces designed for the most modern of lifestyles.
Sculptural gardens infiltrate the foyer, meshing the building with its environment. Inside the story is equally modern, loggias which enhance and add flexibility to the open plan.
Trio is just a 10 minutes bus ride to Sydney CBD, with major universities, RPA Hospital, Broadway Shopping Centre, Annandale shopping village and transport all within walking distance.
Apartment features: -
- Spacious living area boasting tranquil leafy outlook
- Ultra modern open plan kitchen with gas cook top and dishwasher
- Private loggia with timber decking, ideal for alfresco entertaining
- Large bedroom with built-in wardrobe, light and airy throughout
- Dedicated study space, ideal for home office, internal laundry
- Dual access bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Undercover security carspace
- Ducted air conditioning
Enjoy unlimited access to your choice of a 50 metre outdoor or 25m indoor pool and two gymnasiums. The complex also has 24 hour security, a Japanese restaurant, cafes & convenience store.
For more information or to arrange for a private viewing, please contact Ugo Awujo on 0469 652 801
**Please note, images used maybe indicatives only**
Property Code: 4487
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camperdown
Lifestyle in Camperdown
Picture yourself living at 5 Sterling Circuit, Camperdown. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: secure parking.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how