5 Spica Street,
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4579101
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious house in Coorparoo with city view
This spacious house is newly listed and is available now. The outdoor deck upstairs even has a city view and the unforgettable night city view is even more amazing. There is 1 bedroom and 2 living areas downstairs. The 2nd living room has a beautiful bar to entertain your guests. There are plenty of storage spaces and cabinets in the kitchen. The upstairs has 3 good sized bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a bathtub. The house is like a gem and do not be fooled by the look of the pool. At the instance you walk inside, it is like coming home. The house has so much sun light, air breezes, a fire place and plenty other features that you definitely do not want to miss out.
1. There is one air conditioner in the main bedroom and one in formal lounge
2. The pool is emptied and can't be used however the pool fence is in compliance with pool safety regulations and thus there is no safety issue. In addition, with the empty pool, you won't have to worry about the costs of maintaining the pool.
3. Tenants to pay for the water consumption
Inspections welcome. Please feel free to call Vivian 0434 191 536 to arrange an inspection.
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coorparoo
Lifestyle in Coorparoo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5 Spica Street, Coorparoo before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.