5 Royal Street,
Paddington, QLD 4064
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4413764
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Two properties in One!!
Set high on the hill on Royal St, perfectly facing east and within walking distance to the bustling excitement of Given Terrace and Rosalie precinct, this unique property boasts a beautifully renovated 3 bedroom house at the front plus a self contained granny flat at the back, conveniently joined by a large study nook area. This would be perfect for a large family or simply use the granny flat as a teenage retreat.
3 Bed House features include:
- Fully airconditioned (remaining rooms to be installed)
- Main living room and separate dining with plenty of natural light and breeze.
- Modern kitchen with Bosch appliances including a gas stove, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Front facing sunroom with elevated view.
- Good sized master bedroom with air conditioning and built ins.
- Additional two bedrooms one including air conditioning.
- Family sized modern main bathroom.
- Study nook area.
Granny Flat features include:
- New paint throughout.
- Kitchen with gas cooktop and oven, including fridge.
- King size master bedroom with air conditioning and new carpet.
- Main bathroom with shower over bath.
- Private access via the side of the house.
- Secure/undercover parking for 2 small vehicles.
- Downstairs laundry including washing machine.
- Plenty of storage space underneath house.
- Good sized low maintenance grassed area and garden.
- Short walk to the popular Rosalie and Given Terrace precincts boasting plenty of dining choices.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, schools, restaurants, Toowong Village, Wesley Hospital and Brisbane CBD
- Pets are considered on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Paddington
Lifestyle in Paddington
Picture yourself living at 5 Royal Street, Paddington. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: deck, dishwasher, and air-conditioning.