5 Rossett Street,
Chermside West, QLD 4032
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th December 2020
Rent ID: 4151596
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This 3 bedroom property is positioned in the heart of Chermside West, walking distance to shops, bus stops, Craigslea School and is directly across the street from a lovely park and walking tracks. Features include main bedroom with built-in and air conditioning, bathroom with separate shower and bath, great kitchen, front and rear deck which flows off the open plan lounge and dining, downstairs rumpus/games/storage room, huge back yard and single lock-up garage. Be quick with this one! Pets OK.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chermside West
Lifestyle in Chermside West
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Chermside West? 5 Rossett Street, Chermside West could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.