5 Roseneath Way,
Mickleham, VIC 3064
$1,652 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4463558
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Open plan living at it's best
BOOK OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION NOW OR REGISTER TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATES.
- 3 Bedrooms with BIR's
- Master with Ensuite
- Large Tiled Family/Meals area
- Ducted Heating
- Split system
- Double Remote Garage
- Landscaped gardens
PHOTO ID, MASK & QR CODE APP TO CHECK IN IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE INSPECTIONS
Located close to schools, shops and transport. Be quick as the one will not last!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mickleham
Lifestyle in Mickleham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
5 Roseneath Way, Mickleham, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mickleham.