5 Raymond Terrace Road,
East Maitland, NSW 2323
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd July 2021
Rent ID: 4450769
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and Tidy!
This property is in a central location in East Maitland, close to local schools, shops, transport and minutes to Greenhill's shopping center is a must see for anyone looking to get into the market.
* Split system a/c and ceiling fans throughout
* spacious lounge/dining room
* 3 bedrooms with built ins
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Tastefully renovated main bathroom
* Small deck outside
* Single lock up garage
* Pets on application.
* Register your interest to receive updates on this home.
* School zone: https://education.nsw.gov.au/school-finder
APPLICATION PRE-APPROVALS - If you are interested in this property submit an application ASAP! You can either apply online via 1form or alternatively you can fill out a paper application form (found on our website).
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRD Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRD Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential clients should make their own investigations.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Maitland
Lifestyle in East Maitland
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
5 Raymond Terrace Road, East Maitland, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in East Maitland.