$600 PER WEEK NEGOTIABLE
5 Rawson Street,
Lidcombe, NSW 2141
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1974698
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
Come and explore this oversized family home located in the the most desired precinct of Lidcombe within close proximity to School, transport, shops and all other amenities in the local neighbourhood.
Property Features Include:
- New Timber Flooring to Bedrooms,
- Four Oversized Bedrooms Plus Study/Fifth Bedroom,
- Separate Lounge and Dining Areas,
- Convenient Two Kitchen/Kitchenette with Both Electric and Gas Cooking,
- Within Minutes Walk to School, Railway Station, Shops and Local Amenities.
* AVAILABLE NOW *
** INSPECT ON SATURDAY 23/01/2021, BETWEEN 1:45PM TO 2:00PM **
- Unless stated otherwise, the property is rented "as is" and the tenant acknowledges and agrees to accept as seen at the inspection.
- 1form applications are not accepted in this office.
- Applications can be submitted prior to inspection; however, they will not be processed until the property has been viewed by all applicants.
- We only accept the online application forms available from our website.
- Inspections may be canceled or times changed at any time without notice. We recommend phoning our office on the day of the inspection to confirm.
- The information provided is believed to be correct at the time of this advertisement.
- The availability date is a guideline only and we don't warrant the date disclosed in this advertisement.
- Unless otherwise stated and as long as the premises are separately metered, under the terms of the standard residential tenancy agreement, the tenant agrees to pay the costs for telephone, television and internet connections; the supply of electricity and gas (including bottled gas supply); and water usage charges as long as the premises have prescribed water efficiency measures installed.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lidcombe
Lifestyle in Lidcombe
5 Rawson Street, Lidcombe, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Lidcombe.