5 Rathkeale Street,
Crestmead, QLD 4132
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4055552
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FAMILY HOME IN QUIET LOCATION
Hidden away in a quiet street this 3 bedroom home is ready for you. Featuring 3 bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans, large living area and a beautiful entertaining area for the perfect family BBQ. Fully fenced on a low maintenance block close to schools, shops and transport.
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- Bathroom with separate bath
- Separate toilet
- Air-conditioning in lounge room
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Security doors and windows throughout
- Remote single garage
- Side access
- Entertaining area
- Fully fenced
- Close to schools, shops, transport and parks.
***DUE TO COVID 19 WE ARE HAVING TO RESTRICT THE NUMBERS ALLOWED IN PROPERTIES AT ONE TIME. TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CALLED OUR OFFICE ON 07 3200 7799 TO BOOK.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crestmead
Lifestyle in Crestmead
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
5 Rathkeale Street, Crestmead, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Crestmead.