5 Pippin Grove,
Maiden Gully, VIC 3551
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd December 2020
Rent ID: 4175803
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EXECUTIVE FAMILY LIVING IN MAIDEN GULLY
In response to your enquiry, there will be no inspection conducted during the current situation regarding COVID-19 to comply with social distancing regulations.
We want to ensure public safety for both staff and prospective tenant, to comply with this we will be enforcing the below precautionary measures:
1. All properties are to be viewed online with the photos and/or videos provided
2. All applications with the required documentation are to be submitted via email to email@example.com - if you have not submitted all the appropriate documentation in one email your application will not be processed
3. Applications are available for downloading via our website; if you select on the "RENTING" drop down tab and select "RENTAL APPLICATION FORM" located at the bottom of the list.
The successful application will then inspect the property before leases can be signed.
Situated in the popular Armitage Estate in Maiden Gully sits this spectacular Cavalier Homes display home which is beyond to catch your eye.
This property comprises of a master bedroom with a his and hers walk in robe, ensuite with a spacious shower and a double sink. All other bedrooms have mirrored built in robes. Throughout the property is central heating and cooling for all year round comfort. The kitchen overlooks the dining and living area, perfect for the entertainers. There is also a walk in pantry where a second sink is found along with additional cupboard space. Outside is a low maintenance backyard, be sure to apply for this great property today!
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maiden Gully
Lifestyle in Maiden Gully
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with secure parking. 5 Pippin Grove, Maiden Gully is perfect for the growing family.