5 Parkin Avenue,
Caroline Springs, VIC 3023
$1,782 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th December 2020
Rent ID: 4176154
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful 3B in Cobblestone Village, Caroline Springs!
This quality and well maintained family home by owners until now features 3 bedrooms, 2 Toilets & Baths & 2 lock up car garage. It is nestled in a quiet location and walking distance to parks. Ideal for small to medium size Family or simply a couple enjoying themselves and perhaps planning to start a Family sooner or later.
Master bedroom with en suite & walk-in-robe; 2 other bedrooms with built-in-robes and all carpeted for comfort
Open plan kitchen, formal dining area and a private family area for relaxation and overlooking the backyard with tall hedges and leafy gardens
Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stove & oven, range hood, dishwasher, stone bench top, pantry & lots of overhead and ground cupboards
Formal lounge area for welcoming guests and can double as office or study area
Spacious Roofed pergola is very ideal for outdoor entertainment, large family gatherings and children play "rain or shine"
Centralized ducted heating system and centralized evaporative cooling system for "all year round comfort"
Flooring combination of porcelain tiles for easy cleaning and carpet in all bedrooms and living areas for all year comfort
High ceiling; with ceiling fans that is good for pure air circulation during summer, blinds and carpets
Double remote controlled garage with lots of shelving for more and extra storage
Low maintenance and well maintained "green backyard" with tall hedges & leafy garden for total privacy: landscaped front yard
- Taking a train? - 15 minute drive to the new Caroline Springs Train Station
- Driving? - Short drive to Ballarat Road then Western Ring Road and to wherever you are going
- Taking a bus - short distance to a bus stop
- 5 minute drive to Caroline Spring Shopping Centre, Hotels, Fine Dining Restaurants, specialty stores etc.
- In close proximity to Caroline Springs College and Christ The Priest Primary School, Brookside P-9 College, Creekside College, Deer Park West Primary School and many other private or catholic and primary or secondary schools
- Short distance drive to Child Care Centres, Medical Centres, Pharmacies, Sporting Grounds, parklands & other tenant amenities
A convenient and comfortable lifestyle awaits the right "early bird" tenants!
Please apply online on 1form.com.au for efficient processing of applications.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caroline Springs
Lifestyle in Caroline Springs
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Caroline Springs with plenty of room to move. 5 Parkin Avenue will be perfect for the growing family.