5 Memphis Crescent,
Toongabbie, NSW 2146
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4392364
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Conveniently positioned in a whisper quiet location
Wonderful presentation, this rejuvenated family home has nothing to do but simply move in.
Two light filled living spaces, large open kitchen, mix of slate & timber flooring all combine to create
a flexible & versatile home.
Conveniently positioned in a whisper quiet location and opposite Oklahoma Park reserve, this solid three bedroom brick family home represents perfect value. It is located only a short stroll to local shops, bus routes and within the Metella road public school catchment.
- Three bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans.
- Light filled formal lounge room.
- New ceiling fans throughout.
- Large kitchen.
- Air conditioning.
- Large laundry with second shower.
- Walking distance to Metella Road Public School, local buses.
- Easy access to the M4/M7 motorways, station a five-minute drive.
ONLINE enquiry policy -
All email & online enquiries received from this website will not be attended to if a number & email address are not provided
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toongabbie
Lifestyle in Toongabbie
Want to live in Toongabbie? 5 Memphis Crescent, Toongabbie could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.