5 Medina Street,
Denman Prospect, ACT 2611
Rent ID: 4526318
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive Level Living
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting open homes. Some one on one inspections may be available pending eligibility and available access. Please contact your agent for further information.
Conveniently located in the family-friendly suburb of Denman Prospect sits this immaculate 4 bedroom home. Boasting three living areas, a dream kitchen with black tapware, and a sunny alfresco area, this home is perfect for families who love entertaining. This stunning home has high ceilings in all the living areas which are flooded with natural light and two of the bedrooms have their own ensuites providing a flexible floorplan. Sitting minutes from Denman Village Shops, Stromlo Leisure Centre, and multiple brand new playgrounds, 5 Medina Street is not to be missed.
- Solar panels
- Expansive open plan living & dining
- Elegant well-equipped galley kitchen
- Covered alfresco patio with built-in the barbecue area
- Ducted gas heating & air-conditioning (7 zones)
- Quality fixtures & fittings throughout
- Beautiful wide floorboards throughout
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Elevated block with stunning mountain views
- Energy Efficiency Rating 6.1
- Applicants are to seek permission to keep pets
- Available Now
Applying? Click Apply Now! Or contact our Leasing Team to receive a link to our online application platform.
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Denman Prospect includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 5 Medina Street, Denman Prospect today!