5 Mccallum Drive,
Cranbourne East, VIC 3977
$1,690 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th January 2021
Rent ID: 4249991
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Immaculate family home
****WE REQUIRE YOU TO APPLY PRIOR TO INSPECTION****
This park front home is walking distance from Selandra Rise Shopping Center, Restaurants, Gym, Bus Stops, Medical Center, Selandra Rise Community Center and few minutes drive from Primary and Secondary schools featuring
- Low maintenance block
- 3 bedrooms including a large master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
- 2 living areas, one at the front and one at the back, fantastic floor plan.
- 2 bathrooms including an ensuite for Master bedroom
- Double garage accessed from a rear laneway with internal access from the garage into the home.
- Split system and ducted heating
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cranbourne East
Lifestyle in Cranbourne East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Cranbourne East could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 5 Mccallum Drive, Cranbourne East today!