$1400 LOW / $1750 MID / $2450 PEAK
5 Marlin Street,
Tuross Head, NSW 2537
$500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2445465
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Quality Holiday Home
If you are looking for a good quality spacious 2 story holiday home with good ocean views and within walking distance to shops, beaches plus local Golf and Bowls Club , you can't go past this one.
The Ground Floor - has a large open plan living area with TV/DVD, dining area and kitchenette with a large fridge and microwave.
There are 2 bathrooms, one with a double bed plus child's cot and ensuite, and the other with tri-bunks. Downstairs laundry (with washing machine) which leads to the backyard. There is comfortable outdoor seating to relax in the afternoon sun.
The Second Floor - has a large light filled open plan living area with TV/DVD/Foxtel, dining area with a large quality kitchen which also includes a large fridge, dishwasher, microwave and under bench bar fridge for your refreshments. For your comfort there are ceiling fans in both the living and dining areas.
The living area opens onto a large covered deck with a 4 burner gas BBQ with hood and outdoor furniture, where you can sit and enjoy the views. Off the kitchen there is also a sitting room with TV and DVD for the kids (big or little), overlooking the rear garden area.
There are three bedrooms upstairs, the master bedroom with queen bed, the second with a queen and third bedroom with a queen and single bunks. There is a large modern bathroom (shower and bath tub) with a separate toilet.
Please feel free to use the large secure garage for cars, trailers or boat parking.
This is a truly beautiful home for a large family, multiple families or groups of couples, including the family pet. The property sleeps a maximum of 12 people and the owner's welcome visitors to their home but parties are discouraged.
LOW SEASON - $1400 PER WEEK
MID SEASON - $1750 PER WEEK
HIGH SEASON - $2450 PER WEEK
* This property is pet friendly pending owner approval.
* This property is available for rent with a minimum 3 night stay outside of Peak times.
* All bookings incur a $55.00 booking fee and a $500 credit card bond authority is required
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tuross Head
Lifestyle in Tuross Head
Picture yourself living at 5 Marlin Street, Tuross Head. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $800pw - $1600pw
- 14 Bream Street, Tuross...
- $800 LOW / $900 MID / $1700 HIGH
- 45 Jutland Avenue, Turos...
- $850 LOW / $1000 MID / $1670 HIGH
- 8/55 Jutland Avenue, Tur...
- $750 LOW / $850 MID / $1600 HIGH
- 12 Morwong Street, Turos...
- $850 Low / $1100 Mid / $2200 Peak
- 3 Beach Street, Tuross Head
- Range $800pw to $1700pw
- 9 Chauvel Crescent, Turo...
- $900 to $1980 weekly
- 59 Coogee Street, Tuross...