5 Maranoa Street,
Coomera, QLD 4209
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2680481
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Coomera Rental - Quiet Location, Modern, Pet...
Coomera Rental - Very neat and loved family home, modern brick, elevated 3brm/2 bathroom family home in a quiet location away from the hustle and bustle yet close to the new $1M Coomera Town Shopping Centre and Coomera Train Station. This property is also very close to local shopping with convenience stores and minutes to choices of five state and private schools. Minutes to the M1 for access to all Gold Coast amenities and Brisbane. A fenced, grassed, secure yard, suitable for children complements the property. A lovely elevated block.
** To book an inspection, simply click on 'Email Agent' or the 'Book Inspection' tab to arrange. By registering on InspectRealEstate, you will INSTANTLY be informed of upcoming inspection times, any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment **
* Small house pet - upon application *
* 12 month lease *
The property features include:-
- 3 brms, main with ensuite and walk in robe,
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built ins.
- A mixture of curtains and vertical blinds give a homely finish
- Security screen front
- Very fast ADSL speed internet/NBN ready.
- Air conditioning in the living area and additional fans throughout
- Modern stainless steel appliances, supplied by gas
- Large bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate laundry
- Single automatic, remote control, lock up garage with internal access
- Room for parking a second vehicle on driveway
- Fenced, grassed secure garden, 391m2 block
- Large water tank in back yard, supplies garden
- Economical, with gas supply to kitchen
- Smoke Alarm Compliant, Tenant responsible for water usage.
This property is perfectly situated close to excellent facilities - Coomera Town Shopping Centre, Coomera Train Station, four popular state primary and secondary schools and Coomera Anglican College only minutes; local shopping centre with doctor, dentist, chemist, IGA, takeaways including the best fish and chips in Coomera. Minutes to Coomera Rivers/Coomera Tavern, on the water dining.
The M1 only minutes away for Gold Coast and Brisbane access - to major shopping centres (Helensvale, Westfield) and many other attractions. Please scroll down for exact distance of all local schools.
Property Code: 1547
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coomera
Lifestyle in Coomera
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Coomera with plenty of room to move. 5 Maranoa Street will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how