5 Lindus Street,
Wickham, NSW 2293
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd February 2021
Rent ID: 4240175
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PICTURE PERFECT AIR-CONDITIONED FAMILY HOME WITH BONUS STUDIO SPACE
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 5Lindus to 0428 427 610
Just a short stroll to the harbour, this home is best suited for established families, seeking a quiet residence. A traditional double-fronted cottage façade unveils a haven of style and tranquillity. A home with a lot of personality, its light-filled interiors have undergone a comprehensive renovation to create an ambiance of timeless beauty and contemporary comfort.
Inside, a central hallway splits three generously proportioned bedrooms and a formal lounge room with ducted air-conditioning, before the open-plan air-conditioned living, dining, and kitchen domain connects onto an alfresco retreat inspiring a relaxed in/outdoor lifestyle. The stunning full-size bathroom is a fabulous display of clever design featuring a double shower, freestanding bath, and floor to ceiling tiling. A versatile rear studio is ideal as a space to work from home with easy side access and additional rear w/c.
Beyond this gorgeous home, indulge in the endless inner-city delights, superior amenities, and premier transport options on your doorstep.
Further features include:
- North facing double fronted weatherboard home with classic charm
- Sun-splashed front verandah sits behind a privacy wall, with bike and motorbike parking
- Contemporary kitchen with shaker cabinetry, gas cooktop plus dishwasher
- Formal lounge room with original ornate fireplace
- Relaxed air-conditioned open plan family living connects via bi-fold doors to alfresco entertaining and garden
- Three ducted air-conditioned bedrooms share a luxe full-size family bathroom
- External laundry with handy second w/c
- In-demand suburb where you can stroll or bike ride to the harbour and beaches
- Private rear yard, with raised garden beds plus garden shed
- A pet may be considered upon strong application with references
- On-street parking available
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wickham
Lifestyle in Wickham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Wickham? 5 Lindus Street, Wickham could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.